Friday 30 May 2008

May 2008 - Wrap Up

This month has been a poor month for reading, only 6 books read! I normally get through 8 to 10 and thats in a month without a school break in it. The Echo Maker took up a good 10 days of reading and all that exam marking I had to do really didn't help.
My favorite book of the month was A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson which surprised me, but he was really able to draw me into his hike.
Challenge Updates:
I signed up for a couple (!) of new challenges:
The Southern Reading Challenge
What's in a Name?
The Classics Challenge
Book Awards 2
The 2nd Canadian Challenge
As well as the Pulitzer and Nobel Projects

I think next month the challenge should be not to sign up for any challenges and get a few completed!
Orbis, Novella and I Heard It Through the Grapevine are all close to being completed so hopefully they will be done by the end of June, although with all three I'll still continue reading books which would fit in their categories for a long time to come.

No comments: