Wednesday 2 July 2008

Book Blowout: Meme


The Book Blowout started yesterday and to celebrate Mrs S placed a meme so we can all get to know each other better. Here are my answers:


1. Describe yourself in one sentence


I'm an English teacher in England and my tbr pile has managed recently to escape onto my staircase.
2. What book will you start the challenge with?


I'm in the middle of The Red Queen by Margaret Drabble so I will be finishing that and then reading After Dark by Murakami
3. Where is your favourite place to read?


Curled up on the sofa with a blanket or in the bath
4. What is your favourite book of all time?


Hmm, I have a list about 12 books long. Off the top of my head I would say either Jane Eyre or The Time Traveller's Wife
5. Remind us all of your challenge target


It's 15 ! But the list is already changing, 2 more bookring books arrived today so they will need to be added in favour of something else.
Either post your answers in the comments - or post them on your blog and link us up in the comments - whichever works best for you.

1 comment:

Clare - The Super Mommy Club said...

Books on the staircase! Wow I thought I was in trouble *lol* That sounds like a really good idea - only my cats would be sure to knock them all over in the middle of the night!