Sunday 29 March 2009

Sunday Salon - A Quick Post


We lost an hour here in England tody, with the clocks moving forward - really not what I needed when I have such a massive stack of marking to do! I've got Son of a Witch to tackle at some point today and I shall find a short story to read for the Once Upon a Time Challenge, but the majority of my time will be stuck under ten tons of marking.

I also decided today that I will definatly take part in Dewey's Read-a-Thon on April 18th. 24 hours of reading - although at the moment I will be working for 6 hours of that in a pub, that may change nearer the time. Anyone else thinking of participting read the details here

4 comments:

serendipity_viv said...

Good luck with all your reading and marking today. I know how marking can take over your life.

Vasilly said...

I hope you get everything done. Happy reading!

Jessica H said...

We lost that hour a few weeks ago and I think I've finally recovered.

Good luck with finishing your reading!

Vasilly said...

Just wanted to remind you about tomorrow's read-a-thon. Good luck to you!