Amy is holding a second round of the What's In a Name? Challenge. The premise is the same as before, read 6 books, each title has to fit into a different category.
1. A book with a "profession" in its title.
The Robber Bride - Atwood
The Zookeepers Wife
The Ice Queen, Hoffmann
2. A book with a "time of day" in its title.
Tender is the Night
3. A book with a "relative" in its title.
The Bonesetter's Daughter
Sister of my Heart - Divkrum
When We Were Orphans, Ishiguro
4. A book with a "body part" in its title.
Heart Songs - Proulx
Heart Shaped Box
The Wood Wife, Windling
The Bluest Eye, Morrison
5. A book with a "building" in its title.
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
Jamacia Inn, Du Mauriner
Perdido Street Station
The Castle, Kafka
House of Leaves
6. A book with a "medical condition" in its title.
Girlfriend in a Coma