Saturday 9 April 2011

Read-a-thon Update 2


Hour: 7
Time Reading: 5 hours 5 minutes
Books Read: House of the Sleeping Beauties, Rituals by Cees Nooteboom.
Books currently reading: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (audio) Currently Feeling: Headachey. Not sure if it was the bad book or just my eyes getting tired.

I just finished my second book, Rituals by Cees Nooteboom one which I really didn't enjoy but persevered with as it was short, I could tick it off my 1001 list and it could be used for a read from Holand.
I'm now going to spend some time cheerleading and drinking Licorice tea. Hopefully in that time I will have decided which book I want to read next and the headache will have disappeared.
How are you all doing?

2 comments:

Kanaye said...

Headachey as well, I plan on taking some Excedrin before I get back to reading. Hopefully our headaches go away soon and we can stay awake. We can do it!

katrina said...

i cheated and took a paracetemol and now the headache has gone. I hope you're feeling better too.